All-Clad cookware can be yours for up to 82% off at the VIP Factory Seconds Sale
This iconic sale has finally made a comeback. (Photo: All-Clad)
— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Any chef knows that All-Clad cookware is some of the best you’ll find—and that it can cost you a pretty penny. But that was before the brand’s VIP Factory Seconds Sale returned with discounts of up to 82% (!) on some of the most impressive pots and pans we’ve tested in our day, ranging from copper-core frying pans to bakeware.
Get expert shopping advice delivered to your phone. Sign up for text message alerts from the deal-hunting nerds at Reviewed.
You can shop this savings event through April 22 to snag these top-performing pieces at a steal—we’re talking hundreds of dollars in savings. Since this is a Factory Seconds Sale, however, you’ll want to keep in mind that these items may arrive in slightly damaged packaging or with a small dents or scratches. That being said, these slight imperfections shouldn’t affect their performance.
One of the most exciting markdowns we spotted at this sale is on the All-Clad 12-inch D5 frying pan and lid, usually $149.95 and now $129.95. While we’ve yet to test out this particular pan, a similar 4112 stainless-steel tri-ply 12-inch frying pan from the brand ($169.95), is our all-time favorite stainless-steel skillet. While both pans feature top-notch stainless steel, the one we tested has a triple-bonded design instead of the five-layer one, like the pan seen here has. The D5 version also boasts 18/10 stainless steel with two aluminum layers to conduct and sustain heat.
Everyone needs a good frying pan, and this All-Clad option is a huge winner in our books. (Photo: Macy's / All-Clad)
We dubbed the 4112 the “king of cookware,” as it worked excellently to sear steaks and reduce sauces. We also adored the flared sides because they made tossing food an effortless feat.
Looking for an even bigger discount? Check out this 15-inch stainless-steel oval baker with two potholders, which falls by 82% from $170 to $29.95. This cookware features tall sides to keep splattering at a minimum and recessed edges that are designed to drain excess liquids away from food. The company claims it’s capable of holding up to a 15-pound turkey and shoppers are also fans—it’s got a perfect 5-star rating from Macy’s customers.
Ahead, discover even more incredible price cuts available at this All-Clad sale.
The best All-Clad cookware to shop from the VIP Factory Seconds Sale
You can grab tons of great kitchenware deals at All-Clad's VIP Factory sale right now. (Photo: All-Clad)
- Get the All-Clad Nonstick Roaster for $39.95 (Save $60)
- Get the All-Clad Lasagna Pan with Two Oven Mitts for $59.95 (Save $110.65)
- Get the All-Clad 7-Inch Stainless-Steel Nonstick French Skillet for $69.96 (Save $10)
- Get the All-Clad 4-Quart Stainless-Steel Sauté Pan for $119.95 (Save $145.05)
- Get the All-Clad 12-Inch BD5 Frying Pan with Lid for $129.95 (Save $20)
- Get the All-Clad 6-Quart Stainless-Steel Deep Sauté Pan for $149.95 (Save $40.05)
Stockpots and sauce pots galore! (Photo: Reviewed.com)
- Get the All-Clad 15-Inch Oval Baker with Potholders for $29.95 (Save $140.05)
- Get the All-Clad Stainless-Steel 8-Quart Stockpot with Lid for $129.95 (Save $215.05)
- Get the All-Clad 4-Quart Copper-Core Soup Pot with Ladle for $219.99 (Save $165.01)
Bakeware and tools
Serious bakers can depend on All-Clad's reliable bakeware. (Photo: All-Clad)
- Get the All-Clad Wine/Prosecco Corkscrew for $19.95 (Save $30.05)
- Get the All-Clad 9-Piece Measuring Cup and Spoon Set for $29.95 (Save $20.05)
- Get the All-Clad 5-Piece Tool Set for $59.95 (Save $80.05)
- Get the All-Clad Pro-Release 5-Piece Bakeware Set for $69.95 (Save $103.05)
- Get the All-Clad 5-Piece BBQ Tool Set for $74.95 (Save $75.05)
- Get the All-Clad Stainless-Steel 9-Inch by 13-Inch Baking Pan for $79.95 (Save $90.05)
Shop the All-Clad Factory Seconds Sale
Need help finding products? Sign up for our weekly newsletter. It’s free and you can unsubscribe at any time.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest deals, reviews, and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
Source: Read Full Article