Genshin Impact Kamisato Ayato build: best weapons, artifacts, and teams | The Sun
KAMISATO Ayato is a powerful five-star Hydro character, who is returning soon to banners in Genshin Impact.
He’ll still be difficult to pull, but if you’re lucky enough to get him this round, you’ll be sure to want him on your team.
Ayato can deal huge amounts of damage, making him a popular choice for Main DPS.
If you want to use Kamisato Ayato in Genshin Impact, then read our guide for how to best equip him.
Best weapons for Kamisato Ayato in Genshin Impact
Kamisato Ayato’s signature weapon, the Haran Geppaku Futsu, is the obvious and best choice for our Hydro specialist.
It increases the user’s elemental damage and also boosts the team’s elemental abilities.
More in Genshin Impact
Make Cyno more powerful with these Genshin Impact tips
How to equip Layla: Genshin Impact’s newest character
The weapon’s passive effect stacks the team’s ability damage that is released when Ayato uses an elemental ability.
This will improve his standard attack damage by up to 40%.
If you don’t have this sword, here are some alternatives.
- Primordial Jade Cutter (five-star sword) – Increases HP by up to 40%, and increases attack damage based on Max HP.
- Mistsplitter Reforged (five-star sword) – Increases elemental damage by up to 56%
- The Black Sword (four-star sword) – Increases normal and charged damage by up to 40%, and regenerates HP when landing a critical hit.
- Amenoma Kageuchi (four-star sword) – Enables additional energy regeneration; craftable, which makes it a great free-to-play option.
Most read in Gaming
The Swords of Justice come to Pokémon Go with Keldeo research
Need for Speed Unbound is set more firmly in reality says director
These are the ten worst new Pokémon in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
Need for Speed Unbound: How to make money fast
Best artifacts for Kamisato Ayato in Genshin Impact
Alongside his signature weapon, his signature artifact set Echoes of an Offering is the best set to equip Kamisato Ayato with.
Two pieces will increase attack by 18%, while four pieces increase the damage of standard attacks by 70% of the user’s attack stat.
If you don’t have this set, Heart of Depth is an alternative option, which will also increase attack by 18% at two pieces.
Here are the stats you should focus on:
- Plume: Attack (main stat), Critical Hit Rate/Critical Damage, Elemental Mastery, Attack %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Flower: HP (main stat), Critical Hit Rate/Critical Damage, Elemental Mastery, Attack %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Sands: Attack % (main stat), Critical Hit Rate/Critical Damage, Elemental Mastery, Attack %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Goblet: Hydro Damage % (main stat), Critical Hit Rate/Critical Damage, Elemental Mastery, Attack %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Circlet: Critical Hit Rate/Critical Damage (main stat), Critical Hit Rate/Critical Damage, Elemental Mastery, Attack %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
Best Teams for Kamisato Ayato in Genshin Impact
In teams, Kamisato Ayato works as the main damage dealer, and will spend most of his time on the field.
- Kamisato Ayato (Main DPS), Ganyu (Sub DPS), Venti (Sub DPS), and Diona (Support)
Using this composition Ayato and Ganyu work together to ensure that the opponents remain permanently frozen.
Diona contributes some extra Cryo damage, and helps the team with healing and protective shields. Newer character Layla can fill a similar role.
Venti will act as battery for the team and will help with elemental reactions.
- Kamisato Ayato (Main DPS), Beidou (Sub DPS), Fischl (Sub DPS), and Kokomi (Support)
This team uses Hydro and Electro resonance to take down the enemies.
Ayato and Kokomi ensure that Hydro effects are always active, while Kokomi also works off-field with healing.
The Electro characters Beidou and Fischl have the same division of roles.
Fischl distributes Electro afflictions even when she's not on the field, while Beidou with her shield not only deals Electro damage but also protects Ayato.
- Kamisato Ayato (Main DPS), Nahida (Sub DPS), Kuki Shinobu (Support), Yun Jin (Support)
Aside from Cryo and Electro, Dendro is a great element for Ayato to interact with as well.
Ayato and Nahida create powerful Bloom reactions, while Kuki Shinobu heals them.
Read More on The Sun
I went to the supermarket to buy dinner and walked out £50,000 richer
Man and his pal show off their Turkey teeth, but it’s not quite as it seems
Yun Jin is a perfect addition to such a mixed team, boosting Ayato’s standard attacks further.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
All the latest Gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks across your favourite consoles and games? We have you covered…
- All the video game releases in 2022
- Can you play PS4 games on PS5?
- All of the Call of Duty games in order
- Every Assassin's Creed game in order
- All the GTA 5 mods and cheats
- What are the Pokemon Go Eevee Evolutions?
- Everything you need to know about Roblox
- Who created Fortnite?
- Most popular Roblox games
- How to get free Robux
- How many people play Fortnite?
- Best PS4 games with free PS5 upgrades
- Who is the highest-paid Twitch streamer?
Get all of the latest PS5, Xbox and other video game news here
Source: Read Full Article