Keith Olbermann Goes To Town On ‘Creature’ Donald Trump In Return To Punditry
Keith Olbermann returned to political commentary on Wednesday, demanding that President Donald Trump’s “reign of terror over us must end.”
In the first of what he promised would be a daily video, the ex-MSNBC and ESPN commentator wasted no time in lacing into Trump’s mishandling of the coronavirus pandemic. Olbermann titled his series “The Worst Person In The World.”
Olbermann described the president as “a mass murderer,” a “creature” and “the worst terrorist this country has ever faced.” Trump continues downplaying the pandemic ― even after he was hospitalized for three days with COVID-19.
“Earth is now ruled by a virus and America is now ruled by a madman,” Olbermann said in the 15-minute video.
The show recalls Olbermann’s scathing monologues for GQ’s “The Resistance” show he hosted until 2017.
Episodes of the new show will be released on YouTube daily at 5 p.m.
Check out the video here:
- Get the latest coronavirus updates here.
- What will life be like once a coronavirus vaccine arrives?
- Everything you need to know about face masks right now.
- What should you still be disinfecting to prevent COVID-19?
- Is it possible you had coronavirus earlier this year?
- Constantly arguing with your partner about coronavirus risks? You are not alone.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.
Source: Read Full Article